Introduction to the course
Speech writing is an invaluable skill for public speaking and communication in general. Most important societal changes are inspired through speeches with unique wording. In everyday life, words are one of the most powerful tools. Words can 'build bridges' and 'burn them'; words can hurt and heal, demoralise and inspire.
This KC Academy "Becoming an Effective Speechwriter" short course combines writing, public speaking, and psychology knowledge.
During this course, the skills you will develop are essential for public speaking across various texts such as conferences, election campaigns, diplomacy activities, mana, management, and board meetings.
This KC Academy training course will explore:
- Preparing to write: developing your topic and structuring your content
- A powerful beginning and a memorable end: introductions and conclusions.
- Getting personal: using references, jokes, stories, and the odd statistic.
- Writing to speak: speeches that sound like they should be spoken.
- Speeches of character: how to add personality to your speeches.
- Inspiration from history's best speeches.
- Analysis of what great speakers do - and what they don't.
Professional certificate & Accreditation
Learn how to develop and write captivating and compelling speeches for other people on this KC Academy "Becoming an Effective Speechwriter" course.