Introduction to the course
This KC Academy Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) training course aims to address the impact that organisations have on society, the environment and the economy. It is increasingly regarded as one of the most influential non-financial indicators of a company’s development, operating style and brand image. The business case for a tailored corporate social responsibility strategy has already been proven: increased employee retention, efficiencies in the companies’ operations often resulting in higher quality products and reduced costs, sustainable growth and enhanced investor relations.
This KC Academy Corporate Social Responsibility course will highlight:
- The reasons why every company should integrate CSR into their business operations
- Different approaches to CSR
- How to define and devise a CSR strategy for your company
- Why correctly will engaging stakeholders be key to sustainable growth within a company?
- Upcoming trends and whether or not these can fit into a company’s profile
Professional certificate & Accreditation
This KC Academy Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) training course provides a way for managers, professional leaders, policymakers, academic professionals and all employees to acquire in-depth insights and critical perspectives on companies’ Corporate Responsibility strategies and the knowledge to implement them.