Introduction to the course
Whether you are new to management or a seasoned senior manager, this KC Academy short course will help to both hone your skills and inspire new ones.
An effective manager requires ongoing professional development. This KC Academy course will provide you with the latest thinking and strategies in management and focus on the elements of leadership that you most need for the specifics of your Parliamentary team, such as time management, communication skills and priority management.
This KC Academy training course will explore:
- How to be more effective, increase personal impact, make better use of time, and delegate appropriately
- The benefits of clear communication, influence through building rapport, how to recognize and manage conflict
- Key factors and steps in team building, people management and how to motivate
- Mastering people management & team leadership through dynamic coaching, mentoring and development
- Understanding and defining the key aspects and potential of your role
Professional certificate & Accreditation
This training course has been designed for parliamentary staff to enhance their leadership and people management skills.