Introduction to the course
This KC Academy Leading for Organisational Impact training course can dramatically change your work, career, and life to be more productive and meaningful. It will give you the tools and a sense of purpose to change the way your team sees you. It will transform your role from a manager to a leader, coach, and facilitator. As such, your impact will be long-lasting and impactful. And it will give you the confidence to stake and shape an exciting future, one in which the individual needs of a new generation of employees and demanding stakeholders are met.
In a nutshell, it will speed up the journey from average to excellence.
The time for a renewed approach to leadership and organizational performance is at hand, and the need is urgent. Albert Einstein said that doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insanity. And yet, most organizations continue to have practices that reflect outdated circumstances and, as such, are inefficient, time-consuming, and frustrate both employees and clients. These organizations have too many managers and also a few leaders.
Unless you’re in a start-up, your organization is probably governed by a culture that represents the past. But the future is where you’re going to be spending most of our time. So, building a new culture, one that embraces challenges and change, is essential. It is the task of leadership.
This training course will highlight:
- Anticipating the future
- Getting ahead of the change curve
- Creating an agile work environment
- Understanding why the new generation of employees – the Millennials – are different and need new organization strategies to leverage their talent better
- Building change into daily management practices
- Welcoming new challenges with a can-do attitude
- Incorporating leadership best practices to fit your context
- Understanding the biochemical impact of effective leadership
- Powering up your team for peak performance
- Using measurement to build accountability for continuous improvement