Introduction to the course
This KC Academy training course provides a framework for approaching engagement with political decision-makers – from junior local officials to parliament and senior government ministers. It will enhance the learner’s knowledge and understanding of political stakeholders – their specific duties, responsibilities, and criteria for making decisions. It will then develop the learner’s understanding of persuasion techniques and how to influence successfully. Finally, it will cover the principles, styles and modes of negotiation and compromise, build a negotiation strategy, manage conflict, and achieve win-win results.
The training course will support delegates to influence and negotiate in well-prepared, realistic ways and further their organization’s political objectives.
This training course will highlight:
- The roles, responsibilities, and priorities in the mind of political decision-makers
- The components of an influential argument or case
- Influencing and persuasion techniques
- Frameworks for planning ahead of negotiations
- Principles, modes, and styles of negotiation.
Professional certificate & Accreditation
Enhance your knowledge of political stakeholders, negotiation styles and strategies, persuasion techniques and conflict management through this exclusive KC Academy training course.