Introduction to the course
Political savviness is about influence, shrewdness, and practical knowledge. It is also about good communication and the ability to make sound judgements. Understanding the bases of power is essential for anyone who wishes to be successful in their position, organisation, and career.
This KC Academy training course will highlight the following:
- Developing savviness and making good decisions
- Analyse different types of influencing tactics and when to use them
- The stakeholder engagement process
- Developing negotiation and communication strategies to influence others
- Practical decision-making tools
Professional certificate & Accreditation
Politics and workplace dynamics are only sometimes the most compatible of bedfellows. However, although it may be challenging to become politically savvy in the workplace, it is possible.
This Political Savvy: Enhance Your Ability to Influence Positive Change Within and Outside Your Workplace course is your passport to maximise your influence in any organisation. You will learn to develop essential skills and competencies in transformational leadership, power, negotiation, communication, and stakeholder engagement.