Introduction to the course
This Protocol & Event Management training course by KC Academy is a must for any professional responsible or working within the international protocol, events management and diplomatic settings. The 5-day comprehensive, highly interactive and dynamic course will empower your professional, business & diplomatic competency and sharpen your multi-cultural communication skills.
In addition to exploring protocol, participants will learn how to plan, organise and deliver a successful event. Delegates will also be able to identify the critical considerations of planning protocol events, determine the logistical components of protocol events, and use a SWOT analysis to develop contingency plans.
Key highlights of this KC Academy training course include:
- Introduction to protocol and diplomacy
- Organising official events
- Budgeting and cost management
- International travel requirements
- Seating arrangements for events
- Invitations, gifts and forms of address
- The organisation of press conferences, international delegations and summits
- Protocol, etiquette and courtesy
- Managing the media at your events to multiply outcomes
- Advice on looking after guests and protocol for VIPs
Professional certificate & Accreditation
This KC Academy training course provides you with insights into the art of protocol, etiquette and interaction in the multicultural environment and examines the organisation of local and international conferences and multilateral events.