Introduction to the course
The energy sector is vital to our daily lives and to global economies but, much of the time, is treated harshly in the media and by some stakeholders. Sustained public relations campaigns can help drive strategic organisational change, build public perceptions and drive reputation with key stakeholders.
This Public Relations in the Oil and Gas Industry training course will help your organisation to tell its story in a way that fosters understanding building relations with local communities, national governments, campaigners and the media building your brand and reputation. This powerful training course takes a problem-solving approach to the design of PR programmes for the oil and gas industry. By closely fitting the approach to core business priorities it reinforces key messages and organisational strategy.
This training course will highlight the following;
- Setting clear objectives and KPIs with realistic budgets and schedules
- Campaign design and planning skills
- Engaging target audiences – including the media – with great content
- Use of key tools and techniques to influence audience behaviour
- Media relations strategies and tools to optimise coverage in your target channels
- Crisis and litigation management approaches
Professional certificate & Accreditation
Examine Public Relations tools and techniques and develop an effective approach to match PR strategy to Oil & Gas business objectives through this training course.