Introduction to the course
The last place and time that you want to discover all about crisis communications is when hordes of media are clamouring at your doors and social media is white hot. Crises often erupt when you least expect them, but if you communicate quickly and well you can keep your reputations intact. The key lies in effective preparation from developing plans to anticipating the types of crisis likely to hit you. Managing issues well can also help you to avoid many potential crises.
This Crisis Communication training course will help you to build a toolkit of skills and collateral to meet the unknown with confidence and to put into place a tried and tested plan when speed is of the essence. This Crisis Communications training course will allow you to practice in realistic but safe situations to turn insight into highly practical routines and resources. The toolkit of skills learned during the course will help increase participants’ ability to meet and exceed their work objectives.
This training course will highlight:
- Analysis of real life cases to understand what to do and not to do
- The way to put together a set of plans to cover your risks
- The resources that you will need to create a crisis communications centre
- How to handle the media – both traditional and social
- How best to keep stakeholders informed and monitor their response
Professional certificate & Accreditation
Develop the skills to manage issues and potential crisis, and increase the ability to meet and exceed the work objectives through this training course.