Time is one of our most valuable resources, yet we don't always manage it as effectively as possible. This can lead to a stressful working environment which will prevent you from being successful and achieving your goals. KC Academy's short course on "Effective Time Management for Local Authorities" will provide you with the essential skills to manage stress and pressure within the context of your local authority workplace.
This training course will highlight:
- How to set yourself realistic goals and objectives
- The Importance of Planning and Prioritising daily, weekly and monthly
- The Role of Effective Communication in managing your day more effectively
- Techniques to Manage stress in a local authority workplace
- How to manage the demands of others who want/need your time
At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Set yourself meaningful goals and objectives
- Plan, prioritise and manage your time more effectively
- Communicate positively and assertively with time stealers
- Run more effective meetings and delegate effectively
- Identify and reduce stress in yourself and others
Participants in this training course will receive thorough training on the subjects covered by the course outline. The instructor will utilise various proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. The training course methodology includes trainer delivery combined with individual and group exercises to reinforce key messages. All learning styles are addressed, and mediums such as video, small group role-play, questionnaires, games and discussions are used to ensure the training is fun, engaging and empowering.
Local Authorities who invest in this training course are providing employees with the opportunity to gain a set of skills and knowledge that will benefit the productivity of the individual and the business.
- This training course introduces delegates to the benefits of goal and objective setting, which will allow employees to become more effective and productive.
- Delegates are shown how to take charge of their day, make the best use of their personal best times, and plan their workload to ensure that personal and company objectives are consistently met.
- This training course provides delegates with the skills and strategies to be more productive, effective, and better manage workplace stress.
- By providing employees with a clear understanding of why they feel stress and the tools to manage it, companies fulfil their obligation to protect their employees.
By learning how to set priorities, manage your day and manage stress effectively, delegates can expect to feel a greater sense of achievement not only at work but in their personal life.
- Each delegate will set their own goals and SMART objectives that they can use for their life, work and personal purposes.
- You will create a work plan that you can use to prioritise and manage your day more effectively.
- You will learn empowerment techniques that allow you to communicate more effectively with others looking to take your time.
- Each delegate will have the opportunity for self-analysis through questionnaires designed to help you understand your own and others' behaviour.
- You will learn how to recognise the signs of stress and manage them accordingly.
- Delegates learn how to relax, regain control and focus on taking personal ownership and responsibility for their state of mind and achieve positive outcomes in any situation.
Who Should Attend?
This training course is aimed at individuals working with a local authority, town or parish council who would like to take better control of their time and be more productive.
This training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All Professionals
- Personnel Professionals
- Training Professionals
- Occupational Health Specialists
- Health and Safety Professionals
- Employees on any organisations that demand more from them, anyone that has to manage stress and pressure at work, meet deadlines & deliver results