The world is changing at an alarming rate as we transition through the 4th Industrial Revolution - AI, virtual workplaces, global markets, Gen Y and Gen Z, business advances progressing faster every day. As a leader: "How can you lead and manage your people, as well as your organisation, in this ever-changing world? Can traditional Leadership models work?"
These rapid changes have brought with it increased volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity or, as it's now known in leadership terminology, as - VUCA. VUCA is now seen as the "new norm" of the modern world, with "VUCA Leadership" defining the new way of leading in the 21st Century.
This KC Academy Leading through VUCA training course will provide you with the confidence, skills, and techniques to fully understand the implications of VUCA on your people and your organisation. It will enable you to conduct and apply the powerful and inspiring techniques required to master this new way of leadership. This course is essential for those who wish to learn key behavioural principles in leading people in today's rapidly changing VUCA world.
This KC Academy training course will highlight:
- The key components of active leadership, self-awareness and the power of emotional intelligence in leading through VUCA
- How to recognise volatility in the business and turn this into a positive vision?
- How to define uncertainty in your organisation and turn this to understanding?
- How to understand complexity in the organisation and turn this to clarity for your people?
- How to identify ambiguity in the business and adapt this to agility?
- The fundamental principles and process to lead your people, teams and the organisation through VUCA.
At the end of this KC Academy training course, you will learn to:
- Understand the impact of VUCA on leading styles in today's dynamic business
- Critically analyse the VUCA principle
- Apply powerful skills and techniques to guide through VUCA
- Increase self-awareness of your leadership ability in today's changing world
- Apply strategies to lead, motivate and inspire individuals to their full potential
- Demonstrate the best leadership principles
- Develop as an effective and efficient leader in the modern world
KC Academy's "Leading through VUCA" course provides efficient examples and activities relating to the core competencies of VUCA Leadership such as highly interactive exercises and practical VUCA templates to ensure learning is fully embedded during the course. In addition, there will be structured, facilitated discussions to help reinforce the concepts and techniques used.
Organisations will significantly benefit from sending delegates to this KC Academy training course by:
- Ensuring that there is a full understanding of VUCA Leadership, so eliminating confusion and misinterpretation
- Gaining more motivated, confident and proficient future leaders in the organisation
- Increasing the positive interpersonal behaviours and communication skills of individuals and leaders in the organisation
- Reducing workplace problems and issues through effective VUCA Leadership strategies and techniques
- Increasing decision making, strategy and positive leadership across the organisation
- Developing leadership, ownership and empowerment within the organisation
- Have a positive impact on the business and business growth
As a participant in this KC Academy training course, you will gain:
- A greater understanding and application of VUCA Leadership techniques
- Critical leadership development increases emotional intelligence, self-awareness and fulfilment
- Strategies to help empower people to achieve more significant potential and development
- Increased awareness of your behaviour and communication skills and how to improve these
- Pro-actively develop and help influence VUCA Leadership to those around you
- Have a positive impact on the business and your leadership development and growth
Who Should Attend?
This KC Academy training course is a suitably wide range of professionals in leadership roles, any discipline or industry, but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Identified talent, high potentials and future leaders in the business