Introduction to the course
The world is changing at an alarming rate as we transition through the 4th Industrial Revolution - AI, virtual workplaces, global markets, Gen Y and Gen Z, business advances progressing faster every day. As a leader: "How can you lead and manage your people, as well as your organisation, in this ever-changing world? Can traditional Leadership models work?"
These rapid changes have brought with it increased volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity or, as it's now known in leadership terminology, as - VUCA. VUCA is now seen as the "new norm" of the modern world, with "VUCA Leadership" defining the new way of leading in the 21st Century.
This KC Academy Leading through VUCA training course will provide you with the confidence, skills, and techniques to fully understand the implications of VUCA on your people and your organisation. It will enable you to conduct and apply the powerful and inspiring techniques required to master this new way of leadership. This course is essential for those who wish to learn key behavioural principles in leading people in today's rapidly changing VUCA world.
This KC Academy training course will highlight:
- The key components of active leadership, self-awareness and the power of emotional intelligence in leading through VUCA
- How to recognise volatility in the business and turn this into a positive vision?
- How to define uncertainty in your organisation and turn this to understanding?
- How to understand complexity in the organisation and turn this to clarity for your people?
- How to identify ambiguity in the business and adapt this to agility?
- The fundamental principles and process to lead your people, teams and the organisation through VUCA.
Professional certificate & Accreditation
VUCA - which stands for volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity, was first used by the US Army War College to describe the contemporary battlefield. Yet, today VUCA is used to describe the changing landscape of business. This KC Academy course will prepare you and your organisation to operate effectively in VUCA environments.