Effective Government Relations in the Energy Sector: An advanced 5-day Masterclass that will enhance your understanding of the most pertinent issues in the energy field.
This 5-day government relations training course examines the use of lobbying to influence policy. You will learn to map the political and power structures that shape your regulatory world. Topics include political risk, shaping your business environment with advocacy, media and online lobbying.
This course will develop your real-world skills and expose you to critical issues, questions, and state-of-the-art thinking on the most relevant topics within the energy industry. This course is recommended for anyone tasked with managing or overseeing the creation of a lobbying or PA strategy, whether directly or having hired a consultancy in the energy industry.
- In a leadership position and need to thoroughly understand government relations to make appropriate strategic decisions
- A policymaker responsible for creating and implementing policies within the organisation, in adherence with external standards
- Internal and external auditors responsible for checking and ensuring adherence to internationally accepted benchmarks and standards
- Interested in the functioning and prospects of a business concerning government and public interactions
- Looking to improve communication and coordination with government officials in charge of certain functions of your organisation and its stakeholders
- In a new role and looking to enhance your understanding of government relations in the energy sector
During this five-day training course, you will gain:
- An introduction to government relations
- An overview of the key challenges and issues, and government policies affecting the global energy industry today
- An understanding of how to implement best practice approaches to engaging within the government and regulatory environment
- The ability to implement strategies and the tools required to measure outputs and outcomes for your organisation
- The ability to bring a government relations strategy to life in the energy industry