This KC Academy Public Policy Development training course will provide attendees with practical knowledge to effectively engage with policy-makers and shape upcoming and existing legislation to align with business goals.
This KC Academy training course will highlight:
- The objectives of Policy-making
- The impacts of different policies on business from an organisational, financial and cultural perspective
- How to effectively participate in policy-making?
- Different approaches to engagement with policy-makers from a corporate perspective
This course intends to provide its participants with an in-depth knowledge of public policy and how to participate in its design from a corporate perspective.
At the end of this training seminar, you will learn to:
- Better understand the role of organisations in contributing to public policy
- Discern the different areas of meaningful impact organisations can have in policy creation
- Develop influential stakeholder engagement techniques
- Learn how to best leverage your knowledge for policy formulation
Participants will perfect the required skills to understand and contribute to public policy through a wide range of instructional methods, including examining various case studies, group discussions and class exercises with maximum delegate participation covering current situations and practices, and finally, lecturing by an experienced practitioner.
Organisations will gain:
- A workforce able to discern policy elements affecting the organisation
- Different approaches to leverage public policy
- Strategies to develop longer relationships with policy-makers
Delegates will personally gain:
- In-depth knowledge on Public Policy
- The ability to convey messages effectively to the right stakeholders
- Increased skillsets in stakeholder management
- Strategies to leverage public policy
- The ability to contribute to the organisation’s strategic objectives
Who Should Attend?
This training program is aimed at professionals with a leadership role or who are involved in public affairs or public policy:
- Public affairs practitioners at all levels
- Communication and liaison officers
- Public relations practitioners
- Operational managers impacted by public procurement and policy decisions
- Executives involved in strategic and operational functions