Introduction to the course
Managers face many challenges caused by the relentless pace of change, whether new business models or the latest technical innovation threatening to disrupt a traditional industry. Too often, these changes are seen as threats. Still, with the right analysis tools and ability to think strategically and understand how to communicate and implement the necessary organisational change, the best organisations can seize the opportunities in each situation. Many organisations don’t have the ability to adapt their strategy quickly enough to respond to or anticipate the effects of strategic change.
This KC Academy training course on Leading for Strategic Success shows you how to fix this by ensuring your leadership has a real impact. You will develop a deeper appreciation of your prime leadership responsibility to make sense of external events, decide how to respond then lead your people to success.
You will explore the power of proven concepts, methods, and tools to enable you to think strategically about your industry, organization, partners and competitors as a ‘big picture. You will raise your sights to the real leadership challenges you and your organisation face, rather than the technical, operational, and managerial challenges many managers are familiar with.
You will gain the competencies to identify and remove barriers to success and learn how to deploy a complete strategic management system to effectively and quickly make the right changes to deliver strategic success.
This training course will highlight:
- Deep understanding of how to increase your leadership impact
- Challenging assumptions to reveal and remove performance ‘roadblocks.’
- Developing your ability to see the bigger picture and understand its impact
- Insights into exercising leadership more effectively for high-impact
- Communicating your insights to influence others’ behaviour and actions
- Being more effective in dealing with resistance to change
- Extending change to transformation when necessary
Professional certificate & Accreditation
Explore the power of proven concepts, methods, and tools to enable you to think strategically about your industry, organization, partners and competitors on this KC Academy course.